Announce: mousetweaks 2.31.3
- From: Francesco Fumanti <francesco fumanti gmx net>
- To: Gnome Accessibility List <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>, gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Announce: mousetweaks 2.31.3
- Date: Mon, 07 Jun 2010 21:19:10 +0200
Mousetweaks version 2.31.3 has been released and can be downloaded from:
sha256sum of mousetweaks-2.31.3.tar.bz2:
sha256sum of mousetweaks-2.31.3.tar.gz
What is mousetweaks ?
The mousetweaks package provides the functions offered by the
Accessibility tab of the Mouse control panel. It also contains
two panel applets related to the mouse accessibility. More
1. It offers a way to perform the various clicks without using any
hardware button. In this context, the Dwell Click panel applet
can be used to choose what click type to perform.
2. It allows users to perform a secondary click by doing a
click&hold of the primary mouse button.
3. It provides the Pointer Capture panel applet. This applet creates
an area on the panel into which the pointer can be captured until
the user releases it with a predefined button and modifier
What is new ?
Misc changes, improvements and fixes:
* Drop the use of AT-SPI to get global mouse events
* Remove dependency from the AT-SPI framework
* Remove a11y gconf key
* Don't use a separate X connection for XTest
* Add private variable to cursor-manager and clean up
* Rename some variables and function names
* Remove unused variable
* Update man page
New and updated translations:
[et] Adrian Guniš
[he] Yaron Shahrabani
[nb] Kjartan Maraas
New and updated manual translation:
[cs] Adrian Guniš
Many thanks to all contributors.
The MouseTweaks team
] [Thread Prev