ANNOUNCE: GNOME Activity Journal 0.3.3

GNOME Activity Journal 0.3.3 - "Patrick Star meets Lady Gaga"

The GAJ & Zeitgeist team, are proud to announce the second development release of GNOME Activity Journal, codenamed "Patrick Star meets Lady Gaga".

What is GNOME Activity Journal?
===============================

GNOME Activity Journal is not a File Browser but an Activity Browser. It uses the ZeitgeistFramework to display what you did and introduces a better way of finding the things that you were doing quickly.

Where?
======

    * Downloads: http://edge.launchpad.net/gnome-activity-journal/0.3/0.3.2/+download/gnome-activity-journal-0.3.2.tar.gz
    * About Zeitgeist: http://zeitgeist-project.com
    * Wiki: http://live.gnome.org/GnomeActivityJournal

What is done so far:
====================

Since the last release we included some new features (but postponed others)
Alongside the "Pretty layout", "Pinning of stuff, "Calendar scrubbing" and the experimental "Tracker Search" we are introducing:

    * "Detailed Day View" accessible over left clicking the day label.
    * "Thumbnail View" accessible over right clicking the day label.
    * Remove Items from the Journal

Also a lot of bugs have been fixed alongside caching and performance improvements.

What to expect with the next releases:

    * Improve "right-click" menu (Display related files).
    * Add "right-click" menu to the new views.
    * Search and interaction.
    * Tags.
    * Remove activities from the journal (permanently).
    * Fixing all open bugs .

----
Cheers
Seif