EOG Plugins 2.29.90
- From: Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, eog-list gnome org
- Subject: EOG Plugins 2.29.90
- Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 20:46:41 +0100
Another EOG Plugins development release. This time it's theoretically even a beta.
Still there's a new plugin for you. For this you'll need a libgdata from git though.
* What is it ?
EOG Plugins is a collection of plugins for the Eye of GNOME Image Viewer.
* What's changed in 2.29.90 ?
- PicasaWeb Uploader (postasa)
Uploads selected images to Google's PicasaWeb service using libgdata.
Requires yet unreleased libgdata-0.6.0; take from git. (Richard Schwarting).
- Map (map)
- Rename plugin from champlain to map (Pierre-Luc Beaudoin)
- Add button to jump to current image location (Pierre-Luc Beaudoin)
- Display scale if libchamplain is new enough (Pierre-Luc Beaudoin)
- Keep zoom level when changing image (Pierre-Luc Beaudoin)
New and updated translations:
- Gianvito Cavasoli [it]
- Matej Urbančič [sl]
* Where can I get it ?
* Where can I report bugs?
EOG Plugin doesn't have it's own product in GNOME's Bugzilla. Please
report problems against the 'Plugins' component of the 'eog' product.
The Eye Team
] [Thread Prev