Eye of GNOME 2.29.90
- From: Felix Riemann <friemann gnome org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, eog-list gnome org
- Subject: Eye of GNOME 2.29.90
- Date: Tue, 09 Feb 2010 20:48:09 +0100
The first beta of Eye of GNOME 2.30, version 2.29.90, is out. We missed
the 2.29.6 release so there are some new features in here. Oh, and quite
some translation updates.
* What is it ?
Eye of GNOME (EOG) is the image viewer for the GNOME desktop.
* What's changed in 2.29.90 ?
* Further GSEAL-compatibility improvements (Felix Riemann)
* Allow switching to a random image from the collection (Quinten Lansu)
* Build fixes (Daniel Macks)
* Ask user if he actually needs the Appearance capplet after setting a new
desktop wallpaper through Eye of GNOME (Felix Riemann)
#606935, "Change desktop background" dialog shows up when using
"Set as desktop wallpaper" option in image viewer (Felix Riemann)
#609184, Build failure: doesn't look for some required libs (Daniel Macks)
New and updated translations:
- Khaled Hosny [ar]
- Krasimir Chonov [bg]
- Sadia Afroz [bn]
- Christian Kirbach, Felix Riemann [de]
- Jorge González [es]
- Ivar Smolin [et]
- Sweta Kothari [gu]
- Kjartan Maraas [nb]
- Michel Recondo [pt_BR]
- Matej Urbančič [sl]
- Dr,T,Vasudevan [ta]
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan [th]
- YunQiang Su [zh_CN]
- Chao-Hsiung Liao [zh_HK, zh_TW]
* Where can I get it ?
The EOG team
] [Thread Prev