[ANNOUNCE] Vala Toys for gEdit 0.7.0
- From: Andrea Del Signore <sejerpz tin it>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Cc: Vala ML <vala-list gnome org>
- Subject: [ANNOUNCE] Vala Toys for gEdit 0.7.0
- Date: Sun, 07 Feb 2010 16:23:38 +0100
I'm prod to announce that vtg 0.7.0 is ready:
Vala Toys for gEdit - "What's up with vsc library?"
can be downloaded here:
This version supports the new valac 0.7.10.
NEWS for version 0.7.0
* Improved source outliner and project viewer panes
* Totally new completion library: welcome Afrodite!
* Added multi-target support to the Goto to file dialog
* Full source code outline in the Goto to symbol dialog
(once known ad Go to Method)
* Better autobookmark support, now is active also when
jumping in the same source with Goto Definition menu.
* Smarter bracket completion module
* GtkSourceCompletion is now included in the source distribution
* Many other bugs fixed
Vala Toys for gEdit
Vala Toys for gEdit is an experimental collection of plugins that
extends the gEdit editor to make it a better developer editor.
Vtg tries to make less compromises as possible so, for now, its scope is
narrowed only to support the Vala programming language.
Vtg is written in Vala itself and it is currently composed of just one
plugin with four modules and it adds to gEdit:
* Bracket completion
* Symbol completion
* Project Manager - based on the gnome build framework library
* Project build / execute
For more information see:
Detailed changelog from version 0.6.0 to version 0.7.0
55: Double clicking an item in a ""quick pick dialog"" should jump to it
88: Save All files menu item
101: Add a filter to the source outliner treeview
104: Add an option to disable the source outliner
113: Add the number of errors / warning in the error / warning button
67: Cannot compile vtg
115: Go To next error should include to the next error or warning too
116: Revision 422 seems to miss a file
117: VSC depends on gee but it is not checked
119: Autocompletion of comments always produce a new line
120: Vbf.ConfigNodeList.values needs to be public
The Vtg developer
Andrea Del Signore
] [Thread Prev