[ANNOUNCE] libchamplain 0.4.7

Hi,

this is a very boring release of the 0.4 branch. The NEWS file says it all:

Changes:
* In the previous release some generated python binding sources had zero size
  which caused that the python bindings weren't working at all. This release
  just repacks the distributed files correctly.

I hope this time this will really be *the* last release of the 0.4
branch. I plan to make a next development release of 0.7 in a week or
so.

Cheers,

Jiri