ANNOUNCE: Glom 1.12.0
- From: Murray Cumming <murrayc murrayc com>
- To: gnome-announce <gnome-announce-list gnome org>
- Cc: glom-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Glom 1.12.0
- Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 11:31:22 +0200
With Glom you can design table definitions and the relationships between
them, plus arrange the fields on the screen. You can edit and search the
data in those tables, and specify field values in terms of other fields.
It's as easy as it should be.
More information and screenshots are at
What's new in Glom 1.12:
* Network sharing of self-hosted databases is now off by default, and can be
enabled by the new File/Share On Network menu item. So you will not be
asked for an initial password when creating a new file.
* Allow field table and field names to use uppercase characters.
* Import and Export: Corrected the .csv file format.
* Related Records: Added a None navigation option.
* Opening: When the file format is too new, actually say so.
* libglom: Make this parallel-installable. It's now tested by
a qt viewer (qlom) and some java test code.
* Bug-fixes from Glom 1.10.
* Build: Removed the Bakery and libglade dependencies.
murrayc murrayc com
] [Thread Prev