Mutter 2.27.5 released
- From: Owen Taylor <otaylor redhat com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-shell-list gnome org
- Subject: Mutter 2.27.5 released
- Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:46:12 -0400
Mutter 2.27.5 is now available at:
Mutter is a window and compositing manager that displays and manages
your desktop via OpenGL. Mutter combines a sophisticated display engine
using the Clutter toolkit with solid window-management logic inherited
from the Metacity window manager.
While Mutter can be used stand-alone, it is primarily intended to be
used as the display core of a larger system such as GNOME Shell or
Moblin. For this reason, Mutter is very extensible via plugins, which
are used both to add fancy visual effects and to rework the window
management behaviors to meet the needs of the environment.
Changes since 2.27.4
* Fix bug in GConf schemas where the overview activation key was specified as
'<Super_L>' not 'Super_L'.
Denis Arnaud (br)
] [Thread Prev