Nautilus-Actions 1.12.1 is out

Hi,

We are happy to announce the new stable release of Nautilus-Actions.
Nautilus-Actions 1.12.1 is a release maintenance of the 1.12.x serie.

What is it ?

    Nautilus-Actions is an extension for Nautilus file manager which
    allows to add arbitrary items to the Nautilus context menus.

What is new in this release ?

    Menubar items have now keyboard accelerators.

    Keep the actions in Nautilus context menu in the same
    (alphabetical) order that in NACT.

    Actions can now be directly dropped into a drop target without
    having to run through the Export assistant.

    Make (some) ids unique in Glade-generated UI XML definition file.
    Please note that this is required to prevent 'duplicate id' bug
    in distros which use recent versions of GtkBuilder.

    Bugfixes

        #592781 reported by Jerome Krausz (use explicit format string)

    Various code enhancements

        Use Gtk+ UI Manager.

        BaseApplication base class has been rewritten to get a
        cleaner api.

        Whole program is now compiled with '-pedantic' option.

        Defines a permanent work-around against #589745 (GtkAssistant)
        so that we can safely proceed with our job in
        on_assistant_apply() without requiring latest Gtk+ version.

    Various documentation enhancements

        Object hierarchy is updated.

    New and updated translations

        de (Mario Blättermann)
        es (Jorge Gonzalez)
        eu (Inaki Larranaga Murgoitio)
        hi (Rajesh Ranjan)
        or (Manoj Kumar Giri)
        pa (A S Alam)
        sl (Andrej Žnidaršič)
        sv (Daniel Nylander)
        te (krishnababu k)

Nautilus-Actions 1.12.1 is available for download at

    ftp://pwi.dyndns.biz/pub/tarballs/nautilus-actions/
    http://www.nautilus-actions.org/downloads/
    http://download.gnome.org/sources/nautilus-actions/1.12/

    sha1sum: f27c69363e53cb03b49a36317d433d1ed5382a94
     md5sum: feef45d6712c8c3b6deb1d172fb66504

Home page is here: http://www.nautilus-actions.org

Bug reports are always welcomed at http://bugzilla.gnome.org.

All questions relative to Nautilus-Actions can also be posted on its
dedicated mailing list available at
http://pwi.dyndns.biz/mailman/listinfo/nautilus-actions-dev.

Have a lot of fun with it !

Regards,