- From: "Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)" <zeenix gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-multimedia gnome org, rygel-list gnome org, gupnp o-hand com, dlna-dev tree celinuxforum org
- Subject: Rygel 0.4.6
- Date: Sat, 21 Nov 2009 02:40:03 +0200
Rygel 0.4.6 (They've Got a Secret) is out
Brief summary of changes since 0.4.4:
- Implement optional UPnP Search action. This is not only a must have feature
for a commercial MediaServer but is also a big first step towards proper
XBox 360 support.
- Simplify Browse action handling.
- Simplify MediaServer plugin implementation.
- Make sure autostart dir exists before attempting to write to it.
- Fix a potential crash that is trigered by MediaContainer reporting incorrect
(higher) number of children.
- Work around (vala) bug#602003.
- Optimizations and code clean-ups.
- Provide an efficient Search implementation using Tracker's search API.
- Minor code clean-ups.
- Require gupnp-av >= 0.5.2.
- Require gupnp-vala >= 0.6.2.
- Require valac >= 0.7.9.
Bugs fixed in this release:
600256 - Segfault when trying to access a stream
All contributors to this release:
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak) <zeeshanak gnome org>
>> Download source tarball at: http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/rygel/0.4
What is Rygel?
Rygel is a collection of DLNA (UPnP) services (devices in UPnP speak),
implemented through a plug-in mechanism. It is specifically designed
for GNOME (Mobile), is based on GUPnP and written (mostly) in Vala
More info at: http://live.gnome.org/Rygel
Zeeshan Ali (Khattak)
] [Thread Prev