- From: Callum McKenzie <callum spooky-possum org>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gnome-utils-list gnome org
- Subject: gnome-applets 2.26.0
- Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2009 22:27:55 +1300
Finally, the big 2.26.0 release. This is a stable release and should be
suitable for your day-to-day use.
There is one major change that everyone should be aware of. The volume
control applet has been replaced by a version supplied by the
gnome-media package. The transition should be automatic, but the
location of the applet will move to the notification area.
If you want the old volume control back, then the --enable-mixer-applet
option to configure is what you want. Be warned that it doesn't look
quite like it used to.
You can get it from:
The detailed changelog fo this release follows.
Changes in GNOME-Applets 2.26.0
CPU Frequency Selector:
- Fix crasher for non-authorized users.
- Correctly install defs.py without distributing it.
- Hide the applet when the escape key is pressed.
- Sync the dock icon and the panel mute check-box.
- Correctly replace the mixer applet.
af, bn_IN, ca, cs, de, el, gl, gu, he, kn, lt, ml, mr, pl, ru, sv, ta, te
Documentation Translation Updates:
cs, en_GB, hu, it
] [Thread Prev