GNOME Power Manager 2.27.1

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.

==============
Version 2.27.1
==============

Translations:
 - Updated Korean translation (Shankar Prasad)
 - Updated Greek translation (Simos Xenitellis, Michael Kotsarinis)
 - Updated Tamil translation (drtvasudevan)
 - Updated Punjabi (Gurmukhi) Translation (A S Alam)
 - Updated Simplified Chinese translation (Gavin Huang, Deng Xiyue)
 - Updated Catalan translation (David Planella, Jordi Mas i Hernandez)
 - Updated Serbian translation (Miloš Popović)
 - Updated Galician translation (Suso Baleato)
 - Updated Estonian translation (Ivar Smolin)
 - Updated Spanish translation (Jorge Gonzalez)
 - Updated Slovenian translation (Matej Urban)
 - Updated Ukrainian translation (Maxim V. Dziumanenko)
 - Updated German translation (Nathan-J. Hirschauer)
 - Updated Russian translation (Nickolay V. Shmyrev)
 - Updated Czech translation (Lucas Lommer, Petr Kovar)

Features:
 - Add DOAP file (Richard Hughes)
 - Connect to gnome-session and exit on logout (Richard Hughes)
 - Change the default lid close on AC policy to be suspend, not blank (Richard Hughes)
 - Show the processor device if we have capability, not if we have events (Richard Hughes)
 - Add support for the DeviceKit-power property lid-is-closed so we can now run without --enable-legacy-buttons (Richard Hughes)
 - Convert from libglade to GtkBuilder (Richard Hughes)
 - Expose graph details as properties on the object, and constrain time to user value. Fixes #581910 (Richard Hughes)
 - Add a composite device to GpmEngine so we can DTRT for multiple primary batteries (Richard Hughes)

Bugfixes:
 - Add desktop category to doap file (Olav Vitters)
 - Only setup the blanking timeout when a timeout is set. Fixes rh#498041 (Kyle McMartin)
 - Attach the libnotify popups to the notification icon later (Pramod Dematagoda)
 - Check whether xrandr-1.3 features are really supported by xorg-server. Fixes #582142 (Priit Laes)
 - Preload gconf tree /apps/gnome-power-manager recursively. Fixes #578545 (Behdad Esfahbod)
 - Fix the low capacity warning to fix rh#489832 (Richard Hughes)
 - Rewrite the DPMS class to have 1% of the complexity (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove unused GConf keys (Richard Hughes)
 - Use ngettext for a 2.26.x era string. Fixes #576128 (Richard Hughes)
 - Unref the popup window when it's cleared. Fixes #577901 (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure we clear the default DPMS timeout of 1200s. Should fix #576169 (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove our local copy of libdevkit-power (Richard Hughes)
 - Convert a floating reference to prevent a GTK warning (Richard Hughes)
 - Use G_GINT64_FORMAT to fix compile on 64 bit computers (Richard Hughes)
 - Do the lid policy action on active-change. Fixes rh#497262 (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't segfault if org.gnome.Session is not present on the bus. Fixes #581425 (Richard Hughes)
 - Ensure we are on battery power before we take any of the low power battery actions (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove the unused abstraction GpmAdapter, and use DkpClient directly (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove the single use abstract GpmRefcount and use a local timer (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove some methods on the DBus interface that have moved to DeviceKit-power (Richard Hughes)
 - Remove the inhibit interface, and rely on gnome-session (Richard Hughes)
 - Use DeviceKit-power to get the can-suspend and can-hibernate properties (Richard Hughes)
 - Handle return to NORMAL idle when lid closed a bit better (Richard Hughes)
 - Correct the polarity of the on-ac battery check when inhibiting the screensaver (Richard Hughes)
 - Correct the logic for the fully charged and discharging popups (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't try to keep closing the feedback widget (Richard Hughes)
 - Don't always show a single graph dot in gnome-power-statistics (Richard Hughes)

Richard.