GNOME Journal Issue 15, July 2009

The GNOME Journal team is excited to announce the second release of 2009, Issue 15 of the GNOME Journal.  Featuring six new articles, including three from first time GNOME Journal contributors, in this edition you will find:  a review of Project Hamster by Les Harris, an interview on working with upstream with Laszlo Peter by Stormy Peters, using git for GNOME translators by Og Maciel, an introduction to GNOME Zeitgeist by Natan Yellin, a look at some of GNOME Do's advanced features by Jorge Castro, and lastly, the Behind the Scenes feature continues with Owen Taylor by Paul Cutler.

The GNOME Journal team will be at GUADEC next week.  Please feel free to share any feedback or comments about GNOME Journal with the team.  If you have an idea for an article, would like to be interviewed at GUADEC for an upcoming issue, or have an application you would like reviewed, please look for me next week or drop me an email to schedule some time.

All articles are licensed under a Creative Commons 2.0 Attribution-Sharealike license.

What are you waiting for?  Go read it now!   http://www.gnomejournal.org