ANNOUNCE: Tangerine 0.3.2.2 Released!

Hello!

I've released Tangerine 0.3.2.2 "How do no armed men ride bikes"! This is mostly build system, and small fixes to things like that. I've fixed 8 more bugs since 0.3.2, so if you're a packager, this is probably the one you want to use. The banshee plugin actually works without having to manually symlink anything! Killer!

This will probably be the last release in the 0.3 series, I'm going to start working on the 0.4 series which is where tangerine will get a serious overhaul and start kicking some major ass.

Full release notes are here https://launchpad.net/tangerine/0.3/0.3.2.2. The tarball/md5sum are both available from the launchpad release page.

Enjoy!

--
-- Alex Launi