ANN: buzztard 0.3.0 "a tale of ice and darkness"

hi,

The buzztard team has released version 0.3.0 "a tale of ice and darkness" of its
buzz-alike music composer. All modules got extensive improvements over the last release from almost a year ago. It is usable now and fun to play with. Give it a try and report bugs.

bml
Support for native machines. Better emulation. Can be build on 64bit x86.

bsl
Support for pre 1.2 buzz songs. Handle volume and panorama on wires. Several bug
fixes.

buzztard
Improvements in all areas. We now have native buzzmachine support and better
compatibility. The buzztard editor got an own pattern editor widget. The ui got
lots of keyboard commands. We have settings for default directories used. The ui
has dialogs for recording mix-downs and also single tracks.

gst-buzztard
Improvements on the preset interface. Support for sparse streams (GAP flag).

gstbml
Sparse stream handling. Better compatibility. Bug fixes.

project-page: http://www.buzztard.org
screenshots: http://www.buzztard.org/index.php/Screenshots
downloads : http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=55124

buzztard core developer team