GNOME SoC Call for Ideas

GNOME is joining Google for the fourth annual Summer of Code program.
We need your ideas and expertise as mentors to make this our best year
yet and bring more awesome Free Software into existence.  This year,
we would like to see projects about the integration between various
GNOME modules. Other types of projects are of course also welcome,
like new programs, bling, etc.

As long as there are mentors available, we are also taking SoC
proposals for GNOME related technologies and projects such as
GStreamer, Avahi, Beagle, Bluez and Telepathy so don't feel left out
if your favorite project isn't part of GNOME or just isn't yet.  We
will also be collaborating with KDE to mentor freedesktop.org related
projects.

Please submit your ideas and volunteer to mentor on our wiki at
http://live.gnome.org/SummerOfCode2008/Ideas.  Ideas that are posted
will be triaged by the GNOME SoC Admins based on mentor support and
feasibility.

Note that the student submission deadline is March 31st so get your
great ideas up so students will have plenty of time to help our
favorite desktop keep rocking!

-- GNOME Summer of Code Admins