ANNOUNCE: Gtk2-Perl 2.22.0

This is Gtk2-Perl, a set of Perl bindings for various GNOME
libraries.  It includes:

  * Glib            1.180
  * Gnome2          1.042
  * Gnome2::Canvas  1.002
  * Gnome2::GConf   1.043
  * Gnome2::VFS     1.081
  * Gtk2            1.180
  * Gtk2::GladeXML  1.006

Tarballs can be downloaded from:

Changes in this release:

Overview of changes in Glib 1.180
=================================

 Since 1.16x (the previous stable series)
  * Add Glib::MakeHelper::get_configure_requires_yaml.
  * Add Glib::Object::signal_get_invocation_hint.
  * Make our lazy-loader compatible with perl-5.10.0.
  * Allow Perl-derived GObjects to override GInterfaces that are implemented by
    parent classes.
  * Correct the way we check values for definedness: use the new function
    gperl_sv_is_defined.  For convenience, also add gperl_sv_is_array_ref,
    gperl_sv_is_code_ref, and gperl_sv_is_hash_ref.

 Since 1.174
 -----------
  * Tell the compiler to always look for our headers in '.' first.
  * Add a hyphen to the NAME section of generated POD indices.

Overview of changes in Gnome2-VFS 1.081
=======================================

* Fix the GnomeVFSMimeApplication handling on libgnomevfs >= 2.10.

Overview of changes in Gtk2 1.180
=================================

 Since 1.16x (the previous stable series)
  * Add bindings for GtkIMContext, GtkIMContextSimple, and GtkIMMulticontext.
  * Correct the way we check values for definedness.
  * Allow Perl code to implement GtkCellLayoutIface.
  * Allow Perl code to implement GtkBuildableIface.
  * Add accessors for Gtk2::Assistant's buttons.
  * Add Gtk2::Container::forall, Gtk2::Pango::Layout::set_height,
    Gtk2::Pango::Layout::get_height, Gtk2::Pango::LayoutIter_get_layout,
    Gtk2::Pango::Renderer::get_layout, and
    Gtk2::Pango::Renderer::get_layout_line.
  * Improve documentation.
  * Fix many leaks and other memory handling issues.

 Since 1.173
  * Fix test failures.