Glade 3.4.3 Released

This is a follow up release to 3.4.2, aperently adding GtkVolumeButton
and GtkScaleButton to glade adds new strings and since we are in string
freeze I am backing these changes out for now.

What is Glade ?
===============
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user interfaces
for the Gtk+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are stored in XML format,
enabling easy integration with external tools.
In particular libglade can load the XML files and create the interfaces
at runtime. The DTD for the XML files is included with libglade, and is
also at http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd.
Other tools are available which can turn the XML files into source code
in languages such as C++, Perl and Python.

===========
Glade 3.4.3
   - Backed out GtkVolumeButton and GtkScaleButton since they
     introduced new strings

Where can I get it ?
 http://download.gnome.org/sources/glade3/3.4/

For more information consult our home page at http://glade.gnome.org/