Eye of GNOME 2.22.0

Hi,

This is the stable release of Eye of GNOME (EOG) in the 2.22 series.
We consider this more a polishing release with just a few new
features. However, the 2.22 release comes with important bug fixes and
performance improvements. Our plans for 2.24 include the development
of a cool plugins set and continue the performance improvement work.
We'd like to thank everyone who contributed with testing, patches,
feedback, translations, documentation, and so on.

* What is it ?
==============

Eye of GNOME (EOG) is the image viewer for the GNOME desktop.

* What's changed in 2.22.0 ?
=============================

New features:

  * Contextual menu in image view widget
  * Support for resetting the toolbar to its default layout

Misc improvements/fixes:

  * Performance improvements
  * Several fixes and improvements in the UI
  * Improvements in plugin API

Bug fixes:

  #519028, EOG crashes when loading too small ICC chunk (Felix Riemann)
  #519910, crash in Image Viewer: I saved a new picture in... (Felix Riemann)
  #498989, Eog gets it's locking wrong and crashes. (Matt Keenan)
  #506421, eog with python enabled requires NO_IMPORT, NO_IMPORT_PYGOBJECT
           defined to prevent multiply defined symbols (Paul)
  #509079, Recent files wrong direction when in RTL with latin file names
           (Djihed Afifi)

New and updated translations:

- Djihed Afifi [ar]
- Runa Bhattacharjee [bn_IN]
- Gil Forcada, Jordi Mas [ca]
- Kenneth Nielsen, M.P. Rommedahl [da]
- Philip Withnall, David Lodge [en_GB]
- Jorge González, Jorge Gonzalez [es]
- Stéphane Raimbaul [fr]
- Ankit Patel [gu]
- Gabor Kelemen [hu]
- Luca Ferretti [it]
- Gintautas Miliauskas, Žygimantas Beručka [lt]
- Rahul Bhalerao, Sandeep Shedmake [mr]
- Åsmund Skjæveland [nn]
- Alexandre Prokoudine [ru]
- Peter Tuhársky [sk]
- Laurent Dhima [sq]
- Daniel Nylander [sv]
- Maxim Dziumanenko [uk]
- Chao-Hsiung Liao [zh_HK]
- Chao-Hsiung Liao, Woodman Tuen [zh_TW]

New and updated manual translations:

- Kenneth Nielsen, M.P. Rommedahl [da]
- Jorge Gonzalez, Jorge González [es]
- Claude Paroz [fr]
- Luca Ferretti [it]
- Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle, Rodrigo Flores [pt_BR]
- Daniel Nylander [sv]

* Where can I get it ?

Source code:

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/eog/2.22/eog-2.22.0.tar.gz
md5sums: 93feaa489b19c58b22ccebfaa37479d7

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/eog/2.22/eog-2.22.0.tar.bz2
md5sums: 53928253e8f0265b6e7de80bfc51ab3a

Enjoy!

The EOG Team