GNOME @ Google Summer of Code 2008

Hi all,

As you probably know, Google is organizing one more edition of their
Summer of Code (GSoC) program. More information about the program can
be found here:

  http://code.google.com/soc/2008/

GNOME has participated in all GSoC editions as a mentoring
organization with some nice results in terms of contributions and new
contributors. So, we want to participate this year too!

Our first organization kickoff meeting will happen on March 6 at 18h
UTC in the #soc-admin channel (irc.gnome.org). We're looking for
volunteers to help us to organize GNOME's participation in GSoC 2008.
So, if you want to help in any way, join us!

Cheers!

--lucasr