Announce: GVFS 0.99.1

At the request of Vincent, and with apologies to Christian, I released
GVFS 0.99.1 just now. This release is in the unstable series, but it has
received mostly bug fixes relative to the last stable release, so I
predict few (if any) regressions.

Download location
=================

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gvfs/0.99/

Changes since GVFS 0.2.2 split
==============================

* Fix directory copy/delete problems.
* Fuse daemon robustness fixes.
* Allow mounting non-standard ISO images.
* Better username/domain tests on mount spec.
* Require gphoto >= 2.4.0.
* Fix strdup()/g_free() confusion.
* Use consistent translatable strings for mount and volume.
* Plug some memory leaks.
* Many smaller bug fixes.
* Translation updates:
  ar (Djihed Afifi, Khaled Hosny), bg (Alexander Shopov),
  et (Ivar Smolin), he (Yair Hershkovitz),
  nb (Kjartan Maraas), tr (Baris Cicek), vi (Clytie Siddall)

--
Hans Petter