ANNOUNCEMENT: Seahorse 2.23.5
- From: Stef <stef-list memberwebs com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, seahorse-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: Seahorse 2.23.5
- Date: Tue, 22 Jul 2008 02:21:59 +0000 (UTC)
Seahorse is the GNOME application for managing encryption keys and
passwords. It also integrates with nautilus, gedit and other places for
This is an development release.
* This release includes code written in the vala programming
language. However vala should not be required to build
this tarball. Please file bugs if you run into trouble.
Changes between 2.22.3 and 2.23.5:
* Fix importing keys from key servers [Mackenzie Morgan]
* Factor out seahorse-plugins to a different module.
* Add XDS drag and drop support.
* Remove gnome-vfs dependency and use gio instead.
* Return key id of signer from DBus service even when key
is not found locally [Adam Schreiber]
* Refactor UI code internally into modules.
* Remove hard GPG and GPGME dependency.
* Replace signer drop down in key chooser with just a check
button when only one secret key exists. [Adam Schreiber]
* Set sync button insensitive when no server is selected.
* Test for secure memory before using it. [Coleman Kane]
* Change trust model used to match GPG's. [Adam Schreiber]
* Remove libgnome and libgnomeui dependencies. [Saleem Abdulrasool]
* Grab keyboard focus when prompting for password.
* Use the vala programming language for some code.
* Add initial infrastructure for PKCS#11 key/certificate support.
* Save and load window sizes from gconf. [Adam Schreiber]
* Build fixes [Brian Cameron, Saleem Abdulrasool, Alexis Ballier,
Christian Persch, Rodrigo Moya]
* Djihed Afifi (ar)
* Alexander Shopov (bg)
* David Planella (ca)
* Vitezslav Kotrla (cs)
* Nicolas Kaiser, Andre Klapper (de)
* Simos Xenitellis (el)
* Jorge Gonzalez (es)
* Ivar Smolin (et)
* Ignacio Casal Quinteiro (gl)
* Yair Hershkovitz (he)
* Gabor Kelemen (hu)
* Jovan Naumovski (mk)
* Ani Peter (ml)
* Kjartan Maraas (nb)
* Wouter Bolsterlee (nl)
* Eskild Hustvedt (nn)
* Yannig Marchegay (oc)
* Vasiliy Faronov (ru)
* Matej Urbančič (sl)
* Daniel Nylander (sv)
* Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th)
* Baris Cicek (tr)
* Clytie Siddall (vi)
[MD5 sum: ca97002913fe7de71e5d49bc9d169557]
* Bug reports are appreciated and should be filed in the
] [Thread Prev