Gnome Games 2.23.5

gnome-games 2.23.5
==================

This is the first release of Gnome Games that generates its ChangeLog from SVN
commit messages.

In this release cycle we have implemented a handful of new features and made
some fundamental fixes to our utilization of Python for GLChess.

GLChess:
 - Give users a helpful error message when python-support has missing modules.
   (Jason D. Clinton, Justin Dugger, Dani Nordli, Bug #524665)
 - Add fix for blank playing field from Ubuntu Launchpad (rhussey, Ubuntu
   Bug #239905)
 - Fix improper use of openGLErrors list (Jason D. Clinton, Gubianas, Bug
   #530981)
 - Disable network controls when disconnected (Robert Ancell, Bug #523818)
 - Handle empty combo boxes in the preferences dialog (Robert Ancell, Bug
   #532908)
 - Don't disable load button on load dialog as we cannot tell if the user has
   selected a valid file (Robert Ancell, Bug #540527)
 - Catch GLU exception making numbering texture and fall back to non-mipmapped
   version (Robert Ancell, Bug #542253)

Gnibbles:
 - Patch to support CAPSLOCK key in Gnibbles (Emil Andersson, Thomas H.P.
   Andersen, Bug #472355)

Gnobots:
 - Allow CAPSLOCK with directional buttons (Emil Andersson, Bug #540755)

Gnometris:
 - Allow CAPSLOCK with directional buttons (Emil Andersson, Bug #540740)

Gnomine:
 - Allow user to flag a mine by holding the control key. (Emil Andersson.
   Bug #539725)
   * Handle double right-click correctly as a result of this fix (Thomas H.P.
     Andersen)
 - Handle right click dragging. (Thomas H.P. Andersen, Bug #515497)

Aisleriot:
 - Add statusbar toggle to View menu. Makes the game more playable on small
   screens (e.g. eeepc) by allowing to enlarge the vertical space available.
   (Christian Persch)

Translations:
Mario Blättermann, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle, Vladimir Melo, Kjartan Maraas,
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan, Philipp Kerling, Jorge Gonzalez, Yannig Marchegay