Glade 3.5.3 released

Hi,
  this is a follow up release to the last big release a few days ago with
a few cleanups for the gnome development release, please refer to the
last releases news[1] for the real juice.

I also thought I'd cc d-d-l in this case since we have alot alot
of new stuff and havent seen a release in over 6 months...

What is Glade ?
===============
Glade is a RAD tool to enable quick & easy development of user interfaces
for the Gtk+ toolkit and the GNOME desktop environment.
The user interfaces designed in Glade are stored in XML format,
enabling easy integration with external tools.
In particular libglade and GTK+'s new GtkBuilder can load the XML files and
create the interfaces at runtime. The DTD for the XML files is available at
http://glade.gnome.org/glade-2.0.dtd.

===========
Glade 3.5.4
===========
	- Added short readable versions of new enum/flag values
	- Fixed a crasher in the store editor
	- Focus always stays in the store editor when editing cells get cancelled
	- Better resizing in editors (property names/warnings expand, inputs dont)
	- Cleaned up gtk+ includes (Maxim Ermilov - bug 561260)
	- Some code now available under LGPL

Where can I get it ?
 http://download.gnome.org/sources/glade3/3.5/

For more information consult our home page at http://glade.gnome.org/