Announcing Orca v2.25.3 - the Ice Storm release

Hi All:

I'm in wonderful Southern New Hampshire, USA.  I'm writing this from a
Panera Bread chock full of people who have no power or internet access
due to the recent ice storm.  My laptop battery is running low and the
guy next to me refuses to electronically "buddy breathe" on the power
outlet.  So, this is a rapid note for a rapid release.

===============
* What is Orca?
===============

Orca is a free, open source, flexible, and extensible screen reader
that provides access to the graphical desktop via user-customizable
combinations of speech, braille, and/or magnification.  Orca
development has been led by the Sun Microsystems, Inc., Accessibility
Program Office via continued engagement with its end users and
generous contributions from wonderful community members.

The Orca v2.25.3 release is targeted for the GNOME v2.25.3 development
release and requires the latest at-spi/pyatspi from GNOME v2.25.3.

You can also read more about Orca at http://live.gnome.org/Orca.

==================================
* What's changed for Orca v2.25.3?
==================================

Not a whole lot -- sorry.  :-(  Don't take this as a sign of development
freezing.  Just take it as a sign of freezing developers due to a
temporary setback caused by the weather.

2.25.3 - 15-Dec-2008

Firefox:

* Fix for bug #563502 - Need to map "Shiretoko" to the Mozilla script.

New and updated translations (THANKS EVERYONE!!!):

  See also the overall translation status:
  http://l10n.gnome.org/module/orca

    hu      Hungarian            Atilla Hammer and Gabor Kelemen
    sv      Swedish              Daniel Nylander

* Where can I get it ?

You can obtain Orca v2.25.3 in source code form at the following:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/2.25/orca-2.25.3.tar.gz
http://download.gnome.org/sources/orca/2.25/orca-2.25.3.tar.bz2

Enjoy!

The Orca Team