Clutter repository migration to git

hi everyone;

Clutter, all the integration libraries, all the bindings, toys and
related code are all moving from Subversion to git.

we tested various solutions and git suited our needs best; a short list
of why git is better than Subversion (and other versioning control
systems) is available here:

  http://whygitisbetterthanx.com/

the Clutter collection of git repositories is available at:

  http://git.clutter-project.org/

you can clone a repository using:

  git clone git://git.clutter-project.org/<modulename>

for instance, you can clone the core library repository using:

  git clone git://git.clutter-project.org/clutter

bindings live under the 'bindings/<bindingname>' sub-directory:

  git clone git://git.clutter-project.org/bindings/pyclutter

more informations regarding git is available at:

  http://git.or.cz/

the Subversion repository is, as of now, set as read-only and will still
be available for a grace period to avoid breaking scripts; it won't be
updated with the git commits, though, so it's effectively a snapshot of
the current state of the repository at the time of the switch. when
we're going to pull the plug on the svn repository you'll all be
notified with another email on the Clutter mailing list, but for now you
can still access it.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
Emmanuele Bassi, Intel Open Source Technology Center