gnome-control-center 2.23.90 released

Changes since 2.23.6
--------------------
Appearance:
- Use default icon for unknown themes (Jens Granseuer)
- Remove help button (Jens Granseuer)

Common:
- Make sure we have a notification theme before trying to save it
  (Jens Granseuer) (#547448)
- Keep track of hidden themes (Jens Granseuer) (#547301)
- Require gnome-desktop 2.23.90

Display:
- Draw rotated outputs rotated (Soren Sandmann)
- Don't leak the application or the GladeXML (Jens Granseuer)
- Replace all uses of g_print with g_debug (Jens Granseuer)
- Fail gracefully if we cannot get a screen (Jens Granseuer)
- Add sexy labels to identify monitors (Federico Mena Quintero)

Shell:
- Remove eel dependency from libslab (Federico Mena Quintero) (#524778)

Sound:
- Fix warning due to left-over developer code (Jens Granseuer) (#546583)
- HIG fixes and improved wording (Bastien Nocera) (#545219)
- Make the event sound preview button listen to "activate" signal so it
  becomes accessible via keyboard (Matthias Clasen) (#547808)

Translations:
- ar (Khaled Hosny)
- be latin (Ihar Hrachyshka)
- es (Jorge Gonzalez)