GParted 0.3.7 Released
- From: Curtis Gedak <gedakc gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: GParted 0.3.7 Released
- Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 09:16:07 -0600
GParted is the Gnome front-end to the GNU Parted disk partition editor.
GParted enables you to create, destroy, resize, move, check, label, and
copy partitions, and the file systems contained within.
The GParted 0.3.7 release consists of bug fixes, and language
Key changes include:
- Fixed bug for partition sizes greater than or equal to 1 TeraByte
- Created gparted manual page
- Implemented hal-lock to prevent gnome automounting of partitions
Visit http://gparted.sourceforge.net for more details.
] [Thread Prev