Hotwire 0.595

Hotwire 0.595 is out with a number of interface changes and bugfixes.
I squashed interaction issues that had been annoying me, and it's
highly probable at least one of them was annoying you too.  So get
your Python shell love now:

Source Download link:
http://hotwire-shell.googlecode.com/files/hotwire-0.595.zip
Changes: http://code.google.com/p/hotwire-shell/wiki/HotwireChanges

The Windows release is even farther behind now; my Unix path fixes
broke it even more so it's not really worth releasing.  But all it
needs is someone who uses Windows for development to step up and give
it a little love.

Copy/paste of changes:
---------------------
Visible changes:

 * Ctrl-t now opens a new Hotwire tab
 * Ctrl-T (uppercase) now opens a terminal tab
 * *ps* builtin is now renamed *proc*.
 * When a terminal tab ends, if you have not switched tabs since its
creation, the new selected tab will be the one from which the terminal
tab was created.  In other words, "vi foo.c" works more smoothly.
 * The current directory selector is now a combo box of recent directories
 * The history view from the up arrow is now per-tab.  History search
is still global.

Notable bugfixes:

 * Shell quotation should work better
---------------------

Hotwire is (lo-fi copy/paste from the wiki since someone asked me to
include it in mails):
   * An intelligent hybrid text/graphical shell for developers and
system administrators
   * A replacement for gnome-terminal/xterm + /bin/sh on Linux/Unix
(HotwireVsBinSh)
   * A replacement for Windows PowerShell on Windows (HotwireVsPowerShell)
   * Also slightly influenced by MacOS X Automator
   * Free Software and runs on Linux (with GNOME) and Windows (HotwireWindows)
   * Written in Python