ANNOUNCE: Gossip 0.25 Released!
- From: Martyn Russell <martyn imendio com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, Gossip Development <gossip-dev lists imendio com>
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: Gossip 0.25 Released!
- Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 18:41:58 +0100
Gossip 0.25 is now available for download from:
What is it?
Gossip is an instant messaging client for GNOME with an easy-to-use
interface, providing users of the GNOME Desktop with a friendly way to
keep in touch with their friends.
Where can I find out more?
You can visit the project web site:
- Fixed #433636, Sending to contacts not in the roster doesn't work
(Richard Hult, Martyn Russell)
- Fixed #395693, Gossip should support sent message recall with
Ctrl+Up|Down (Martyn Russell, Diego Escalante Urrelo)
- Fixed #412055, Subscription requests don't show which account they are
for (Chris RIvas, Martyn Russell)
- Fixed #423465, "Subscription pending" notification is not anchored to
status icon (Chris RIvas)
- Fixed #425906, Conversion history for chat rooms is displayed
incorrectly (Mikael Hallendal)
- Fixed #426495, Group headers are highlighted wrongly (Kristian Rietveld)
- Fixed #431565, Run gtk-update-icon-cache in uninstall-hook (Brian Pepple)
- Fixed #433637, Entering a groupchat twice results in empty contact
list (Mikael Hallendal)
- Fixed #434692, Allow for sorting the contact list by state (Kristian
- Fixed #435113, Backlog in groupchats looks like new messages (Martyn
- Fixed #436663, GNOME Goal #3: Remove "Application" category from
.desktop files (Brian Pepple)
- Fixed #441568, Rounded corners on non-transparent avatars in Contact
List. (Mikael Hallendal)
- Fixed #441625, Make the flashing icons be in sync (Mikael Hallendal)
- Updated fr: Claude Paroz, Stéphane Raimbault
- Updated sv: Daniel Nylander
- Updated en_GB: David Lodge
- Updated fr: Claude Paroz
29 May 2007
] [Thread Prev