Lots of GNOME server*s* downtime: April 1 2007 (not affected: svn.gnome.org)

[ NOTE: Please redirect replies to desktop-devel-list gnome org  ]

At April 1st the GNOME sysadmins will be upgrading lots of servers from
RHEL3/4 to RHEL5. This will obviously cause downtime. The Subversion
(svn.gnome.org) will NOT be affected. However, svn-commits-list
(mail.gnome.org) will be.

Although this is planned for April 1st, do keep in mind that if
something breaks (or just the upgrade taking longer), SOME OF THE
SERVICES COULD STILL BE DOWN ON April 2nd, or longer. The upgrade
however takes place in stage. Not everything is down at once.

Stuff that is affected:
 * Websites hosted by GNOME; e.g.: (too many to list)
   http://www.gnome.org/, http://planet.gnome.org,
   http://developer.gnome.org/, etc.
 * Wiki's hosted by GNOME: (live.gnome.org)
 * Bugzilla
 * Databases (e.g. Bugzilla, foundation membership, etc)
 * CVS (apparently we host cvs.rpm.org ;)
 * DNS (e.g. if the downtime takes too long, you will not be able to get
   the IP address of svn.gnome.org -- this is 82.211.81.213 btw)

Not affected (ideally;):
 * svn.gnome.org
 * l10n.gnome.org
 * torrent.gnome.org

The time this officially start is 14:00 UTC. However, I will be moving
some services before that time. So take above time as a rough estimate.

The plan:
http://live.gnome.org/Infrastructure/RHEL5

--
Regards,