ANNOUNCE: libgnome/libgnomeui 2.19.0

Hi,

New development versions of libgnome and libgnomeui have been released.

You can download them from:

http://download.gnome.org/sources/libgnome/2.19/
http://download.gnome.org/sources/libgnomeui/2.19/

Here's a list of changes since the last release:

libgnome 2.19.0
===============

What's new since 2.18.0

* Rebuild the type builtins when the Makefile changes (Christian Persch)
* Make bug-buddy work with applets again (Matthias Clasen, #424949)
* Fix problems when building static libraries (Kjartan Maraas, #405352)
* Fix typos (Kenneth Nielsen, Kjartan Maraas, #429751)
* Add more information to docs for gnome_program_init () (Christian
  Persch, #82943)
* Updated translations
  - mg: Thierry Randrianiriana
  - nb: Kjartan Maraas
  - sv: Daniel Nylander
  - cy: Rhys Jones
  - ar: Kjartan Maraas
  - th: Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
  - eu: Inaki Larranaga Murgoitio
  - et: Priit Laes
  - ca: Josep Puigdemont i Casamaj
  - gl: Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
  - or: Subhransu Behera
  - en_GB: David Lodge
  - he: Yair Hershkovitz

libgnomeui 2.19.0
=================

What's new since 2.18.0

* Fix a problem with the build fixes from 2.18.0
* Correctly set width/height metadata in thumbnails. (Claudio Saavedra,
  #143470, #356930)
* Deprecate GnomeHref (Christian Persch, #396452)
* File descriptor fixes in thumbnailing code (Christian Persch, #413641)
* Many code fixes and cleanup, p.g. #408660 (Christian Persch)
* Only unref the drive when we have one, (Richard Hult, #439420)
* Don't crash in the crash handler when we cannot get the global
  GnomeProgram (Christian Persch, #438832)
* Updated translations
  - pt_BR: Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
  - oc: Christophe Merlet, Kokoyaya
  - it: Luca Ferretti
  - ku: Erdal Ronahi
  - eu: Inaki Larranaga Murgoitio
  - gl: Ignacio Casal Quinteiro
  - or: Subhransu Behera
  - es: Jorge Gonzalez
  - he: Yair Hershkovitz

Claudio

--
Claudio Saavedra <csaavedra alumnos utalca cl>