ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.19.3 [stable]
- From: Rich Burridge <Rich Burridge Sun COM>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.19.3 [stable]
- Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2007 08:01:18 -0700
Gcalctool is the default GNOME desktop calculator.
It has Basic, Advanced, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally it
uses multiple precision arithmetic to produce results to a high degree
This release is for GNOME 2.19.3.
Changes since the last gcalctool version (5.19.2).
* Fixed bug #439985 – Negative value not saved in memory register
across invocations of gcalctool. This was also a problem was
Updated String Translations (thankyou!)
Yair Hershkovitz - he.po: Updated Hebrew translation.
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan - th.po: Updated Thai translation.
You can download this new version from:
] [Thread Prev