Hotwire 0.590

Hello world,

Since Hotwire was linked to on Lifehacker:
http://lifehacker.com/software/featured-linux-download/hotwire-graphical-terminal-276584.php
I figured I should get this release out with more (but far from all)
embarassing bugs fixed.  Not much in the way of new features as those
are slowly developing on the Twisted branch.

Direct download:
http://hotwire-shell.org/download/hotwire-0.590.zip
Changes:
http://www.hotwire-shell.org/trac/wiki/HotwireChanges
Homepage:
http://www.hotwire-shell.org

Yes, the Windows binary is two releases behind now, I know.

Hotwire is (lo-fi copy/paste from the wiki since someone asked me to
include it in mails):
   * An intelligent hybrid text/graphical shell for developers and
system administrators
   * A replacement for gnome-terminal/xterm + /bin/sh on Linux/Unix
(HotwireVsBinSh)
   * A replacement for Windows PowerShell on Windows (HotwireVsPowerShell)
   * Also slightly influenced by MacOS X Automator
   * Free Software and runs on Linux (with GNOME) and Windows (HotwireWindows)
   * Written in Python