Revelation 0.4.11 "You drive, I think there''s something wrong with me" released

Revelation is a password manager for the GNOME 2 desktop, released under
the GNU GPL license. It stores all your accounts and passwords in a
single, secure place, and gives you access to it through a user-friendly
graphical interface.

Three brown-paper-bag releases in a row, great fun! This release fixes
the applet configuration checking, and has an updated czech translation.

Bugfixes:
- fix applet configuration checks

Translation:
- updated czech translation [Zbyněk Mrkvička]

Project website:
http://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/

Download:
ftp://oss.codepoet.no/revelation/revelation-0.4.11.tar.bz2

--
Erik Grinaker <erikg codepoet no>
http://erikg.codepoet.no/

enthusiastic about."