Alarm Clock Applet 0.1

Greetings!

I'm happy to announce the first release of GNOME Alarm Clock Applet 0.1!
It's still in beta, but very usable.

GNOME Alarm Clock Applet is a fully-featured alarm clock for your GNOME
panel. It's easy to use, and supports both sound and command
notifications.

Read more and download at http://joh.deworks.net/blog/?page_id=58

Any feedback is greatly appreciated! Post any bug-reports, suggestions,
etc either directly by e-mail or at my blog:
http://joh.deworks.net/blog/?p=65

I would love to see it included in gnome-applets one day, once it has
matured some :)

Happy holidays!

(I'm sorry if this is not the appropriate place to post this :)

--
Best regards,

Johannes H. Jensen