Epiphany 2.19.6 released

Following a brief absence, here's a new Epiphany release announcement by
e-mail. This announcement is has also been published on
http://blogs.gnome.org/epiphany/ in slightly modified form.

Epiphany 2.19.6
===============
The most important change in this release is obviously that an
experimental WebKit back-end was added by Xan Lopez during the GNOME
conference.

Regular development has to continue as well, so we’re happy that Cosimo
Cecchi has contributed a lot of small but not less important gnome-love
bugfixes!

Changes:

      * Add support for the WebKit engine, compile with –
        with-engine=webkit to activate
      * #162489: Added a checkbox for smooth scrolling.
      * String changes based on user feedback:
        - “Local sites” -> “Nearby sites” (because it is a better
        description)

        - Drop the “Quick” prefix from Topic/Bookmark items in toolbar
        editor, because it has no function besides confusing users.

      * We now use g_get_user_special_dir to get the Desktop and
        Downloads directory location
      * Use the new gtk functions to persist and load the print settings
        and page setup. Migrate our old settings, if present.
      * All tooltips are now creatd using the new GTK tooltips API.

Bug fixes:

      * #459552: Improve the restricted ports message
      * #448610: Make the status icon clickable so it shows/hides the
        download window, works across workspaces
      * #318947: Update tab title when the statusbar text is updated, so
        we don’t have out of sync messages (like “Loading “)
      * Misc: #461689, #433173, #313636, #410223, #385872, #452707,
        #347637, #450904

Contributors to this release:
Diego Escalante Urrelo, René Stadler, Xan Lopez, Carlos Garcia Campos,
Reinout van Schouwen, Cosimo Cecchi, Kraai, Wouter Bolsterlee,
Christian Persch, Nguyễn Thái Ngọc Duy, Luca Ferretti

Translations:
Priit Laes, Reinout van Schouwen, Inaki Larranaga Murgoitio, Jorge
Gonzalez,Daniel Nylander, Theppitak Karoonboonyanan, Gabor Kelemen,
Wouter Bolsterlee, Ilkka Tuohela, Takeshi AIHANA, Žygimantas Beručka, I.
Felix