GNOME Power Manager 2.16.1
- From: Richard Hughes <hughsient gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: GNOME Power Manager 2.16.1
- Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2006 23:40:04 +0100
GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.
This release contains only bugfixes since 2.16.0 was released:
Released September 29, 2006
- Use the step value we computed (rather than one) to fix pressing
brightness-down on the Macbook Pro. (David Zeuthen) #358067
- Remove the FIXME to fix #334212. It's breaking more laptops that it
was intended to fix and also breaks my (already broken) iBook.
- Also ignore DBUS_GERROR_REMOTE_EXCEPTION as this prevents the
'HAL failed to suspend' when actually it suspended fine but the bus
- Fix a couple of small memory leaks where we don't free an icon name.
- Don't rescan buttons every minute. #356170.
- Fix hotplug add and remove of wireless mice.
- Add the new battery types so we don't print a warning with
newer than HAL 0.5.8.1
- Increase dep of libgnome to 2.14.0 because we are using
GNOME_PARAM_GOPTION_CONTEXT, which was introduced in 2-14
(Mart Raudsepp) #355437
- Ankit Patel (gu)
- Daniel Nylander (sv)
- David Lodge (en_GB)
- Elnaz Sarbar (fa)
- Erdal Ronahi (ku)
- Ilkka Tuohela (fi)
- Ivar Smolin (et)
- Jovan Naumovski (mk)
- Mindu Dorji (dz)
- Matic Žgur (sl)
- Paolo Insogna (it)
- Rhys Jones (cy)
- Theppitak Karoonboonyanan (th)
- Woodman Tuen (zh_HK)
- Woodman Tuen (zh_TW)
- Wouter Bolsterlee (nl)
] [Thread Prev