GNOME Power Manager 2.16.1

GNOME Power Manager is a session daemon that makes it easy to manage the
power on your laptop or desktop system.

This release contains only bugfixes since 2.16.0 was released:

==============
Version 2.16.1
==============

Released September 29, 2006

General

 - Use the step value we computed (rather than one) to fix pressing
   brightness-down on the Macbook Pro. (David Zeuthen) #358067
 - Remove the FIXME to fix #334212. It's breaking more laptops that it
   was intended to fix and also breaks my (already broken) iBook.
 - Also ignore DBUS_GERROR_REMOTE_EXCEPTION as this prevents the
   'HAL failed to suspend' when actually it suspended fine but the bus
   timed out.
 - Fix a couple of small memory leaks where we don't free an icon name.
 - Don't rescan buttons every minute. #356170.
 - Fix hotplug add and remove of wireless mice.
 - Add the new battery types so we don't print a warning with
   newer than HAL 0.5.8.1
 - Increase dep of libgnome to 2.14.0 because we are using
   GNOME_PARAM_GOPTION_CONTEXT, which was introduced in 2-14
   (Mart Raudsepp) #355437

Translators

 - Ankit Patel (gu)
 - Daniel Nylander (sv)