ANNOUNCE: Gossip 0.17 Released!

Gossip 0.17 is now available for download from:
http://download.gnome.org/sources/gossip/0.17/

What's Gossip
=============

Gossip is an instant messaging client for GNOME with an easy-to-use
interface, providing users of the GNOME Desktop with a friendly way to
keep in touch with their friends.

What's New
==========

- Require GTK+ 2.10
- Show the contacts in a flat type mode instead of tree like so we don't
waste space on the left (Martyn Russell).

Bugs Fixed
==========

- Fixed #333188, Handle vcard presence error: 503 (Richard Hult)
- Fixed #356647, Crasher: Disconnect the error handler in the accounts
dialog (Richard Hult)
- Fixed #333110, Focus is broken for new chat windows (Richard Hult)
- Fixed #343339, Gossip confused by my vcard (Richard Hult)
- Fixed #346432, Gossip doesn't reread proxy settings when connecting
(Richard Hult)
- Fixed #351421, Deprecate EggTrayIcon in favour of GtkStatusIcon
(Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #353090, Personal Information window displayed no avatar picture
(Richard Hult)
- Fixed #355797, Rework GossipAccount to support variable parameters per
protocol (Xavier Claessens)
- Fixed #357160, New roster view has no collapse/expand triangle
(Kristian Rietveld, Martyn Russell)

Translations

- Updated nl: Wouter Bolsterlee
- Updated sv: Richard Hult