ANNOUNCE: Gazpacho 0.7.0

Hi everybody,

I'm happy to announce the 0.7.0 version of Gazpacho. In this release you
will find some exciting new features aswell as lots of bugs fixed. Some
of these features are:

- New menu editor
- Support UI customization
- TreeView support
- Pluggins support

Some features have been improved as the GtkImage, GtkSizeGroup and
GtkTable widget support.

We really hope you all enjoy this release.

I'd like to thanks Johan Dahlin, Mattias Karlsson and all the people
that contributed to this release. I would also like to thanks those
companies who sponsored some of these great features. They know who they
are :-)

Description
Gazpacho is a PyGTK application that let you design the Graphical User
Interface of your GTK+ programs.

Links
=====

home   http://gazpacho.sicem.biz