gnoMint 0.1.3 released

I'm pleased to announce the 0.1.3 version of gnoMint: a graphical
Certification Authority managing tool.

This version add some useful features to 0.1.2 version:
      * It allows exporting uncrypted private keys (useful for
        unattended SSL/TLS servers).
      * It requires a minimum length (8 characters) for private-key
        export passphrase (so OpenSSL can import this keys).

It also fixes some nasty bugs:
      * Now, gnoMint checks that passphrase and confirmation are the
        same in private-key export passphrase.
      * The focus is grabbed correctly when asking for passphrase, so no
        mouse action is needed.

About gnoMint:
==============

gnoMint is a tool for an easy creation and management of Certification
Authorities. It allows a fancy visualization of all the pieces that
conform a CA: x509 certificates, CSRs, CRLs...

Currently, it allows the creation of CAs, CSRs and
Certificates, and export both public and private parts of them into
PEM formatted files.

However, gnoMint is now perfectly usable for managing a CA that emits
certificates able to:
* Authenticate people or machines in VPNs (IPSec or other protocols);
* Secure HTTP communications with SSL/TLS secured web servers;
* Authenticate and cipher HTTP communications through web-client
  certificates;
* Sign and/or crypt e-mails

For compiling it, its dependencies are:
* GTK+
* Gnome
* SQLite 2 or better
* libGnuTLS 1.0.14

More information in
http://gnomint.sourceforge.net

You can get the tarball from sourceforge mirrors:
http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/gnomint/gnomint-0.1.3.tar.gz?download

Please send bugs, comments and/or questions to our mailing list:
gnomint-users lists sourceforge net

--
David Marín Carreño <davefx gmail com>