ANNOUNCEMENT: gnome-keyring 0.7.1
- From: Nate Nielsen <nielsen-list memberwebs com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCEMENT: gnome-keyring 0.7.1
- Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2006 19:13:57 +0000 (GMT)
Less cryptic prompts...
gnome-keyring is the part of the GNOME Desktop that saves your network
and other passwords securely.
This is a development release.
Changes between 0.6.0 and 0.7.1:
* Added a method for applications to store items in the keyring
that are only available to that application (and apps
explicitly added to the ACL).
use: item_type | GNOME_KEYRING_ITEM_APPLICATION_SECRET
* A method by which an application may access item meta-data
without accessing the secret. Accessing an item in this manner
no longer throws up an 'application would like to read' prompt
for the poor user.
* Documented some structures and functions (Sven Herzberg)
* ar (Djihed Afifi)
* en_GB (David Lodge)
* et (Ivar Smolin)
* it (Francesco Marletta)
* tr (Baris Cicek)
[MD5 sum: 2054bf3a975de3285ce138868ff9700f]
] [Thread Prev