ANNOUNCE: gcalctool v5.8.10 [probably unstable]

Gcalctool is the default GNOME desktop calculator.

It has Basic, Advanced, Financial and Scientific modes. Internally it
uses multiple precision arithmetic to produce results to a high degree
of accuracy.

This release contains a brand new feature that we'd like feedback on.

It has the potential to make gcalctool unstable, so the sooner we can
find and fix any bugs that are there, the better it will be for the
version of gcalctool that we later put into GNOME 2.15.2.

NOTE: you will need to get the version of intltool from CVS HEAD
in order to build this.

Changes since the last gcalctool version (5.8.9).

   * From Sami Pietila
     First cut at an Undo/Redo implementation for use with the arithmetic
     operator precedence mode.

http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gcalctool/5.8/

Thanks.