GDM2 2.14.9 (stable), the "Lincoln Park" Release
- From: Brian Cameron <Brian Cameron Sun COM>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gdm-list gnome org
- Subject: GDM2 2.14.9 (stable), the "Lincoln Park" Release
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 14:07:35 -0500
(If you have no clue what gdm is, skip a few paragraphs down first)
The 2.14.9 release is a stable release of GDM with the following
- Correction to autologin PAM service name so automatic login works.
- Fix compiler warnings that were causing core dumping issues on
some platforms (Brian Cameron)
- Translation updates (Josep Puigdemont Casamaj\303\263)
Note: GDM2 was originally written by Martin K. Petersen <mkp mkp net>.
Much work has been done on GDM2 by George Lebl, and Brian Cameron
currently shares maintainership duties with the Queen of England.
Note2: If installing from the tarball do note that make install
overwrites most of the setup files, all except gdm.conf. It will
however save backups with the .orig extension first.
Note3: Note3 has been depracated ...
#endif /* GDM_DISABLE_DEPRECATED */
Online Documentation - http://www.gnome.org/projects/gdm/
Latest Stable - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gdm/2.14/
Latest Unstable - http://ftp.gnome.org/pub/GNOME/sources/gdm/2.15/
No RPM this time around BTW. Have fun. A spec file is included though,
so you can try:
rpmbuild -ta gdm-whatever.tar.gz
] [Thread Prev