GLib 2.11.3 released
- From: Matthias Clasen <mclasen redhat com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org, gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-app-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: GLib 2.11.3 released
- Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:03:36 -0400
GLib 2.11.3 is now available for download at:
glib-2.11.3.tar.bz2 md5sum: 41931c4965f7e1848f81b800914905cd
glib-2.11.3.tar.gz md5sum: cd78ebc535e29cdef0fed9487aa21dac
This is a development release leading up to GLib 2.12.
* This is unstable development release. While it has had
a bit of testing, there are certainly plenty of bugs
remaining to be found. This release should not be used
* Installing this version will overwrite your existing
copy of GLib 2.10. If you have problems, you'll need
to reinstall GLib 2.10.
* GLib 2.12 will be source and binary compatible with
the GLib 2.10.x series (for some caveats, see the
README). At this point, the API additions in the
2.11.x series are almost finished.
* Bugs should be reported to http://bugzilla.gnome.org.
GLib is the low-level core library that forms the basis for projects
such as GTK+ and GNOME. It provides data structure handling for C,
portability wrappers, and interfaces for such runtime functionality as
an event loop, threads, dynamic loading, and an object system.
More information about GLib is available at:
An installation guide for the GTK+ libraries, including GLib, can
be found at:
Overview of Changes from GLib 2.11.2 to GLib 2.11.3
- g_bookmark_file_move_item: Return TRUE in case of
an empty target
* Bugs fixed:
343919 gunicollate.c: strxfrm bug on VC8
* Updated translations (fi)
A list of all bugs fixed in this release can be found at:
Thanks to everybody who has contributed to this release,
in the form of bug reports or patches:
Emmanuele Bassi, Kazuki Iwamoto, Tor Lillqvist
June 12, 2006
] [Thread Prev