ANNOUNCE Baobab 2.3.0
- From: Fabio Marzocca <thesaltydog gmail com>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: ANNOUNCE Baobab 2.3.0
- Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 13:42:45 +0100
What is it?
Baobab is a graphical directory-tree analysis tool. It is able to scan
either specific folders (local or remote) or the whole filesystem, in
order to give the user a graphical tree representation including each
directory size or percentage in the branch. Baobab also includes a
complete file-search functionality and auto-detects in real-time any
changes made to your home directory as far as any mounted/unmounted
device. A graphical treemap window is also provided for any selected
Highlighted Changes for Baobab v.2.3.0
- Scanning can now start from a symlink too
- Moved menu in Applications->Accessories
Where can I get it?
Baobab is on gnome cvs.
Source tarball and debian package can be downloaded from
home page: http://www.gnome.org/projects/baobab
][Date Next] [Thread Prev