Call for GNOME 2.7/2.8 screenshots!

Hi everyone,

GNOME 2.8 is just around the corner, and it's time once again for you to
send in your favourite pre-2.8 testing screenshots! Show us your GNOME
desktop in all its glory, and we'll show it off to the world when 2.8 is
released next week.

Screenshots with swish new features, awesome translations, cool themes and
tasty combinations thereof will be very warmly received. Screenshots with
obviously controversial content will not be so warmly received [1]. We will
just skip those ones. ;-)

Rock on,

- Jeff

[1] That means you, Bastien.

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

   "If the Internet really wanted to become sentient, it probably could."
                               - Raph Levien