ANNOUNCE: Devhelp 0.9.3

Devhelp 0.9.3 released
Oct 21, 2004

Imendio is happy to give you a new version of Devhelp. Devhelp is a developer tool for browsing API documenation for GNOME.

This release mainly features mozilla compatibility issues. It adds support to build against firefox which is fixed by Christian Persch. He also fixed so that we no longer needs a shell script to set a bunch of Mozilla variables.

The scrollbars have also been fixed to use the GTK theme settings to render so that it looks like another GTK+ application. Older versions also had a problem where fonts where rendered smaller in Devhelp than on the rest of the desktop. This has now been fixed.

    * Compiling against firefox (Christian Persch)
    * Get rid of startup script (Christian Persch)
    * Fixed font sizes
    * Render scrollbars with GTK theme
    * Updated translations (de)

If you want to subscribe to just announcement of Devhelp and other Imendio projects, please join our announce list: