Hardware Monitor applet 1.0.1 released

A lot of translations have been committed lately so I thought I would
get them out to the masses. This release also fixes an annoying bug
with GTK+ 2.4 where the applet shows up without anti-aliasing.

What's new:

  - Lots of translations

  - Fixed AA bug

  - Fixed column viewer bug where columns with the value zero where
    rendered wrong

  - monitor CPU/memory/swap/disk usage, load average,
    Ethernet/modem/wireless throughput, internal temperatures,
    internal fan speeds

  - multiple views that all support multiple monitors:

     o  a curve view with smooth lines
     o  a bar view with wacky horizontal bars
     o  a column view with ultra-clear vertical blocks
     o  a text view for those who want extreme precision
     o  a flame view to impress your friends

  - a modular design for future enhancements

  - well-behaved GNOME panel applet (no floating gkrellm windows)

The source can be downloaded from here:

Screenshots are also available from the above page. The applet
requires Gnome 2.2 and the gtkmm and gnomemm* libraries from
www.gtkmm.org. Note that you need to install libsensors and setup
lm-sensors with your kernel if you want to monitor temperatures and
fan speeds.

Ole Laursen