Monster Masher 1.6 released
- From: Ole Laursen <olau hardworking dk>
- To: gnome-announce-list gnome org
- Subject: Monster Masher 1.6 released
- Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 21:01:58 +0200
Splashy, splashy, SPLASH!
- Added a splash screen for the menus and the introduction.
- Fixed a long-standing bug where two monsters could occupy the same
- Fixed anti-aliasing/transparency bug with GTK+ 2.4.
- Revised Portuguese translation.
About Monster Masher:
In the old days, before man entered the world, the gnomes were
abundant. Through centuries of hard labour, only slightly eased by
the levitational powers provided to them by their god, they bored
out shafts and caves in the mountains. Always seeking the precious
stones and valuable ore...
Monster Masher is a GPL'ed mash'em-up action game for GNOME. Each
level contains a number of blocks and monsters. You're a little gnome
running around. By pushing the blocks you can mash the monsters one at
a time. There are various power-ups and different kinds of monsters.
The requirements are Gnome 2.2 (or later) and the gtkmm and
gnomemm* libraries (note that you still need version 2.2, not 2.4)
] [Thread Prev